Laser Engravable Plates Black on Brass Plated Steel
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 25 - 99||and get 10% off|
|Buy 100 - 499||and get 20% off|
|Buy 500 - 999||and get 30% off|
|Buy 1000 or above||and get 40% off|
These solid brass engraving plates are designed to be laser engraved showing a brilliant gold color engraving. These are made from high quality material designed for engraving and will have a finish that uniform, smooth, and blemish-free. All of our engraving plates are guaranteed to be manufactured as the ‘best available’ in the industry and you will receive the highest quality that is proudly made in the USA.
- Solid Brass Blanks Made In The USA.
- Material thickness; black on brass plated steel is .38mm / .015"
- Engraving Depth 0.025mm / .001"
- Black on brass plated steel plates will display engraved letters in a gold/brass color.
- These engraving blanks are designed to be used with a laser engraver only. These laser engraving plates are not intended to be used for rotary and mechanical type engraving methods
- The engraving plaques come with a clear thin plastic coating to protect the engraving side of the plate and should be removed before engraving
- If you order customized holes punched into the plates, the actual size will be 3mm / 0.12" in diameter and is placed approximately 3mm from the edge of the plate (Screws are sold separately)
These versatile plates are great for Trophies, Machine tags, door numbers, awards, medals, lockers, mail & room numbers, bin tags also works with Glowforge and other CO2 lasers
If you need a size not listed above, please feel free to contact us for quotations of special cut sizes
Good quality fast shipping and they laser engrave well
This is my 2nd order from them, both small orders. Orders arrived fast and the products were well protective and worked great
Plates and the service were top notch, delivered in a timely manner
These plaques lasered very well. I did some with the background lasered off and the text left in black. They looked awesome!