Engraving Plates Polished Brass
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 25 - 99||and get 10% off|
|Buy 100 - 499||and get 20% off|
|Buy 500 - 999||and get 30% off|
|Buy 1000 or above||and get 40% off|
These solid brass plates are designed for machine or hand engraving (even painting) and can be used for a variety of purposes from nameplates to desk or door plates to plaques and awards. Other uses are dog tags, jewelry, and artwork. The material is rigid but can be bent by force and pliable enough to bend slightly without distorting.
These are made from high quality brass designed for engraving and will have a finish that uniform, smooth, and blemish-free. All of our engraving plates are guaranteed to be manufactured as the ‘best available’ in the industry and you will receive the highest quality that is proudly made in the USA.
- Solid brass blanks Made In The USA
- Material thickness; brass is .60mm / .023"
- Polished brass has a bright yellow finish
- Engraving side is treated with a light layer of lacquer to prevent discoloring
- These engraving blanks are intended for use with rotary and mechanical type engraving methods (Surface cutting or scratching). These engraving plates are not intended to be used for laser type engraving machines
- The engraving plaques come with a clear thin plastic coating to protect the engraving side of the plate and should be removed before engraving
- If you order customized holes punched into the plates, the actual size will be 3mm / 0.12" in diameter and is placed approximately 3mm from the edge of the plate (Screws are sold separately)
These solid metal plates are used for name tags, desk plates, perpetual plaques, name badges, door jam & kick-plate, ID tags, nameplates, desk plate, picture frame plate, also works with Cricut Maker Machine
If you need a size not listed above, please feel free to contact us for quotations of special cut sizes
These plates are exactly what I expected at a very reasonable price including the shipping. Has become my go to supplier for my small business.
Slightly thinner than I had expected (you can bend this with a little effort if you want to), but the finish was top notch, every piece had a protective coating on it and looked great. The edges had a couple of small bumps (looked like from the die when being stamped out maybe? Hard to say), which is one more reason I knocked this down to 4/5. I doubt my customers will notice, but I did as I was handling them.
Wow, such good quality cant believe it!
Wow! I am super happy with the 8x2 engraving plates I ordered. I just engraved my first one and was blown away how good it looks. Material is top notch!
I didn't get what I ordered. It didn't have an adhesive back
Product as promised
I ordered a brass plate to cover an ugly spot in my front door where a lockbox used to be. It looks way way better now.
Used plate as a backplate for tissue roll holder. Worked well for my application.
1-1/2 width first time was .020 small. Second order was .020 large. I understand tolerences but was a little dissapointed.