Engraving Plates Brushed Brass
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 25 - 99||and get 10% off|
|Buy 100 - 499||and get 20% off|
|Buy 500 - 999||and get 30% off|
|Buy 1000 or above||and get 40% off|
These solid brass plates are designed for machine or hand engraving (even painting) and can be used for a variety of purposes from nameplates to desk or door plates to plaques and awards. Other uses are dog tags, jewelry, and artwork. The material is rigid but can be bent by force and pliable enough to bend slightly without distorting.
These are made from high quality brass designed for engraving and will have a finish that uniform, smooth, and blemish-free. All of our engraving plates are guaranteed to be manufactured as the ‘best available’ in the industry and you will receive the highest quality that is proudly made in the USA.
- Solid brass Made In The USA
- Material thickness; brass is .60mm / .023"
- Brushed brass has a brushed/satin yellow finish
- Engraving side is treated with a light layer of lacquer to prevent discoloring
- These engraving blanks are intended for use with rotary and mechanical type engraving methods (Surface cutting or scratching). These engraving plates are not intended to be used for laser type engraving machines
- The engraving plaques come with a clear thin plastic coating to protect the engraving side of the plate and should be removed before engraving
- If you order customized holes punched into the plates, the actual size will be 3mm / 0.12" in diameter and is placed approximately 3mm from the edge of the plate (Screws are sold separately)
If you need a size not listed above, please feel free to contact us for quotations of special cut sizes
Below are examples of different engraving plate styles
Custom sizes, holes, and corners or any other customization fall under our "Customization's Return Policy"
The plate product seems good. However, my order had a scratch on it.
We ordered a custom size and everything came out perfectly, and the turnaround time was very fast. Great customer service as well.
My name is Dan with Eco Animal. We purchased a small order of name plates the other day, because we are having a problem with a current name plate producer. Your name plates are far better with less damaged plates. Moving forward we will be making much larger purchase orders.
Eco Animal Cremation, Owner