Engraving Plates Brushed Brass
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 25 - 99||and get 10% off|
|Buy 100 - 499||and get 20% off|
|Buy 500 - 999||and get 30% off|
|Buy 1000 or above||and get 40% off|
These solid brass plates are designed for machine or hand engraving (even painting) and can be used for a variety of purposes from nameplates to desk or door plates to plaques and awards. Other uses are dog tags, jewelry, and artwork. The material is rigid but can be bent by force and pliable enough to bend slightly without distorting.
These are made from high quality brass designed for engraving and will have a finish that uniform, smooth, and blemish-free. All of our engraving plates are guaranteed to be manufactured as the ‘best available’ in the industry and you will receive the highest quality that is proudly made in the USA.
- Solid brass blanks Made In The USA
- Material thickness; brass is .60mm / .023"
- Brushed brass has a brushed/satin yellow finish
- Engraving side is treated with a light layer of lacquer to prevent discoloring
- These engraving blanks are intended for use with rotary and mechanical type engraving methods (Surface cutting or scratching). These engraving plates are not intended to be used for laser type engraving machines
- The engraving plaques come with a clear thin plastic coating to protect the engraving side of the plate and should be removed before engraving
- If you order customized holes punched into the plates, the actual size will be 3mm / 0.12" in diameter and is placed approximately 3mm from the edge of the plate (Screws are sold separately)
These solid metal plates are used for name tags, desk plates, perpetual plaques, name badges, door jam & kick-plate, ID tags, nameplates, desk plate, picture frame, pet memorial urns, also works with Cricut Maker Machine
If you need a size not listed above, please feel free to contact us for quotations of special cut sizes
Excellent finish and perfectly measured! Rotary and diamond drag both look fantastic and oxidation never seeps under the coating
Excellent quality; the finish and coating are very well done, no seepage when using brass oxide solution. Shipped carefully, no scratches or marks. The adhesive backing is very strong; my customers really appreciate not having to screw or rivet plates
Plates are attractive in appearance and color. At first I thought they were scratched, but they are actually tightly wrapped with a hard to notice thin plastic, and it was the plastic that was scratched. The plates themselves look great.
Excellent service, exactly what I needed
The product was what it was. Removed the plastic covering and engraved it. One problem, they did not have the have the backing to stick on the Urn the customer supplied. Thank you!
I ordered this to cover some initials on a ladies purse. It was just the right size.
I have yet to receive the product
Fantastic customer service wonderful products will purchase again thank you !
Always exactly what we order with no nicks, dents, or scratches