Engraving Plates Black on Polished Brass
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 25 - 99||and get 10% off|
|Buy 100 - 499||and get 20% off|
|Buy 500 - 999||and get 30% off|
|Buy 1000 or above||and get 40% off|
These solid brass plates are designed for machine or hand engraving and will show a brilliant gold color under the black surface. These brass plates can be used for a variety of purposes from nameplates to desk or door plates to plaques and awards. Other uses are dog tags, jewelry, and artwork.
These are made from high quality brass designed for engraving and will have a finish that uniform, smooth, and blemish-free. All of our engraving plates are guaranteed to be manufactured as the ‘best available’ in the industry and you will receive the highest quality that is proudly made in the USA.
- Solid Brass Blanks Made In The USA
- Material thickness; brass is .60mm / .023"
- Black on brass plates will display engraved letters in a gold/brass color.
- These engraving blanks are intended for use with rotary and mechanical type engraving methods (Surface cutting or scratching). These engraving plates are not intended to be used for laser type engraving machines
- The engraving plaques come with a clear thin plastic coating to protect the engraving side of the plate and should be removed before engraving
- If you order customized holes punched into the plates, the actual size will be 3mm / 0.12" in diameter and is placed approximately 3mm from the edge of the plate (Screws are sold separately)
These solid metal plates are used for name tags, desk plates, perpetual plaques, name badges, door jam & kick-plate, ID tags, nameplates, desk plate, picture frame, pet memorial urns, also works with Cricut Maker Machine
If you need a size not listed above, please feel free to contact us for quotations of special cut sizes
The 50 plates were just what I wanted. The size was right. The corners were notched. The 2 holes were right. Only issue was from stamping, there was a burr that I didn't notice on the back which left some scratches on the walnut plaque prior to final location screwing. I filed the rest of the plates edges and had no more problems
My engraving really stands out on these plaques. great.
I bought this to engrave with my Cricut machine and it worked really well