Engraving Plates Brushed Aluminum
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 25 - 99||and get 10% off|
|Buy 100 - 499||and get 20% off|
|Buy 500 - 999||and get 30% off|
|Buy 1000 or above||and get 40% off|
These solid aluminum plates are designed for machine or hand engraving (even painting) and can be used for a variety of purposes from nameplates to desk or door plates to plaques and awards. Other uses are dog tags, jewelry, and artwork. The material is rigid but can be bent by force and pliable enough to bend slightly without distorting. These are made from high quality aluminum designed for engraving and will have a finish that uniform and smooth.
These are made from high quality aluminum designed for engraving and will have a finish that uniform, smooth, and blemish-free. All of our engraving plates are guaranteed to be manufactured as the ‘best available’ in the industry and you will receive the highest quality that is proudly made in the USA.
- Solid Aluminum Blanks Made In The USA
- Material Thickness; aluminum is .70mm / .027"
- Brushed Aluminum has a brushed satin silver finish
- Engraving side is treated with a light layer of lacquer to prevent discoloring
- These engraving blanks are intended for use with rotary and mechanical type engraving methods (Surface cutting or scratching). These engraving plates are not intended to be used for laser type engraving machines
- The engraving plaques come with a clear thin plastic coating to protect the engraving side of the plate and should be removed before engraving
- If you order customized holes punched into the plates, the actual size will be 3mm / 0.12" in diameter and is placed approximately 3mm from the edge of the plate (Screws are sold separately)
These solid metal plates are used for name tags, desk plates, perpetual plaques, name badges, door jam & kick-plate, ID tags, nameplates, desk plate, picture frame, pet memorial urns, also works with Cricut Maker Machine
If you need a size not listed above, please feel free to contact us for quotations of special cut sizes
I built an 8x10 ranch bathroom with an entrance door and a side closet door to access the plumbing. I ordered both doors at Home Depot from Masonite. Both doors came with Mail Slots. Instead of returning these two doors and waithing another eight weeks, I covered the mail slot openings with your blank plates and sprayed foam between the plates. result is very satisfying..
Very good service and custom sizes were accurate. Web Site is very organized and easy to find what you need.
Great aluminum plates with adhesive back. I already engraved on one of these Very easy to engrave and beautiful too. Adhesive sticks well.