Engraving Plates Polished Brass
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 25 - 99||and get 10% off|
|Buy 100 - 499||and get 20% off|
|Buy 500 - 999||and get 30% off|
|Buy 1000 or above||and get 40% off|
These solid brass plates are designed for machine or hand engraving (even painting) and can be used for a variety of purposes from nameplates to desk or door plates to plaques and awards. Other uses are dog tags, jewelry, and artwork. The material is rigid but can be bent by force and pliable enough to bend slightly without distorting.
These are made from high quality brass designed for engraving and will have a finish that uniform, smooth, and blemish-free. All of our engraving plates are guaranteed to be manufactured as the ‘best available’ in the industry and you will receive the highest quality that is proudly made in the USA.
- Solid brass Made In The USA
- Material thickness; brass is .60mm / .023"
- Polished brass has a bright yellow finish
- Engraving side is treated with a light layer of lacquer to prevent discoloring
- These engraving blanks are intended for use with rotary and mechanical type engraving methods (Surface cutting or scratching). These engraving plates are not intended to be used for laser type engraving machines
- The engraving plaques come with a clear thin plastic coating to protect the engraving side of the plate and should be removed before engraving
- If you order customized holes punched into the plates, the actual size will be 3mm / 0.12" in diameter and is placed approximately 3mm from the edge of the plate (Screws are sold separately)
If you need a size not listed above, please feel free to contact us for quotations of special cut sizes
Below are examples of different engraving plate styles
Custom sizes, holes, and corners or any other customization fall under our "Customization's Return Policy"
I didn't get what I ordered. It didn't have an adhesive back
Product as promised
I ordered a brass plate to cover an ugly spot in my front door where a lockbox used to be. It looks way way better now.
Used plate as a backplate for tissue roll holder. Worked well for my application.
1-1/2 width first time was .020 small. Second order was .020 large. I understand tolerences but was a little dissapointed.
Great quality. Very impressed.
excellent quality, fast shipping.
Only source I found for small quantities and reasonable price. A++
I made a mistake in my order and emailed immediately. They changed it and sent it out so quickly!! Great quality and service. Can’t ask for more!!
exactly what i wanted.
Nice clean product, ready for engraving.
excellent quality fast delivery..My new vendor for name plates