Sublimate Aluminum Custom Plates Brushed Silver Color DynaSub
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 25 - 99||and get 10% off|
|Buy 100 - 499||and get 20% off|
|Buy 500 - 5000||and get 30% off|
These solid aluminum plates are designed for use in sublimation Dye-Sub image transfer machine and can be used for a variety of purposes from personal pictures to desk or door plates to plaques and awards (not intended for engraving). Other uses are jewelry and artwork. Print directly to metal with these specialty formulated aluminum plates that will give you a reflective metal finish.
These are made from high quality aluminum designed for dye sublimation and will have a finish that uniform, smooth, and blemish-free. All of our engraving plates are guaranteed to be manufactured as the ‘best available’ in the industry and you will receive the highest quality that is proudly made in the USA.
- Solid Aluminum Made In The USA
- Material Thickness; aluminum is .020" inches / .51 mm
- Brushed aluminum has a brushed/satin silver finish
- These metal plates are intended for use with sublimation (Surface heat and pressure transfer). These engraving plates are not intended to be used for laser type engraving machines
- The custom cut plaques come with a clear thin plastic coating to protect the image side of the plate and should be removed before sublimation
- If you order customized holes punched into the plates, the actual size will be 3mm / 0.12" in diameter and is placed approximately 3mm from the edge of the plate
Plates have a soft "Poly-coating" that allows you to transfer in a short time (at about 390 heat) 40-45 seconds with very light pressure (usea image/paper about 1/8 " inch larger to cover entire plate)
If you need a size not listed above, please feel free to contact us for quotations of special cut sizes
Custom sizes, holes, and corners or any other customization fall under our "Customization's Return Policy"