Anodized Brushed Black Color Aluminum .040"
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 25 - 99||and get 10% off|
|Buy 100 - 499||and get 20% off|
|Buy 500 - 999||and get 30% off|
|Buy 1000 or above||and get 40% off|
Anodized black color aluminum is ideal for outdoor applications and very durable resisting elements with coating on both sides for protection.
These solid aluminum plates are versatile and work with machine (rotary & scratch), hand engraving, laser engravers * and can be used for a variety of purposes from nameplates to desk or door plates to plaques and awards. Other uses are dog tags, jewelry, and artwork. The material is rigid and its not suggested to bend anodize material by force because of distorting.
These are made from high quality aluminum designed for engraving and will have a finish that uniform, smooth, and blemish-free. All of our engraving plates are guaranteed to be manufactured as the ‘best available’ in the industry and you will receive the highest quality that is proudly made in the USA.
- Solid Aluminum Blanks Made In The USA
- Material Thickness; aluminum is .040" / 1.05mm
- Engraving Depth 0.025mm / .001"
- Two-sided anodized aluminum coating withstands outdoor use
- Aluminum Brushed/Satin finish is non-reflective black finish and will show bright silver engraving
- The engraving blanks come with a clear thin plastic coating to protect the engraving side of the plate and should be removed before engraving
- If you order customized holes punched into the plates, the actual size will be 3mm / 0.12" in diameter and is placed approximately 3mm from the edge of the plate (Screws are sold separately)
*Works with many CO2 laser engraving machines - Recommended MINIMUM Power: 30 Watts
These durable anodized blanks are used for plant, garden, and tray labels, bin tags, pet tags, utility tags, hanger tags, mailbox numbers, outdoor applications including yard, house numbers, and garden ID
If you need a size not listed above, please feel free to contact us for quotations of special cut sizes
We laser etched these plates for a memorial bench, they look amazing!
I've tried a number of different anodized aluminum plates. These are the best for a 100 watt CO2 laser, with a bright shiny underlayer of aluminum. The .040" thickness is preferable to the thinner option if intended use is for outdoors, attached on stakes for a garden.